Get On The Playlist
GET ON OUR PLAYLIST!
We are always looking for new music to add to our playlists and to give our listeners the "411" on up and coming or breaking bands. Have new music coming out? Let us help with some exposure.
College Underground Radio has had over 2.6 MILLION global listeners and website visitors. THAT IS ALOT OF EXPOSURE! College Underground Radio can be a great vehicle for unsigned or undiscovered bands and artists to get your music heard and build new and more fans.
Bands or musicians who want to submit their music to College Underground Radio for consideration to be added to our playlists should submit (1) MP3 recording (so pick your best) and sign a release for us to play your music.
GET GREAT EXPOSURE NOW FOR YOUR MUSIC ON COLLEGE UNDERGROUND RADIO.
What Is Included:
Directions: When you click "Submit Your Music" you will be directed to Paypal to handle the upload and editing fee. You can use a credit card or paypal. After payment, you will be redirected to a submission form which gives us permission to play your music and also is where you can upload your song track (MP3 File Only).
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
NO COVER MUSIC, NO EXPLICIT LYRICS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Songs need to be edited for radio. We do not play music with explicit lyrics.
- MP3 music files only. Any other file formats might not be accepted.
- "Instrumentals" and "EDM" music are only played on the Hip Hop-EDM Music Stream. We are not currently playing "Metal" music.
- Instrumentals are NOT played in Block Partys.
- No song tracks over 4 minutes in length without pre-approval from the Music Director
- No Cover Music is allowed even if you have rights to use it, only original music can be submitted. The submission of Cover Music as your own music will cause the rejection of all of your music from broadcast. (Cover music is considered any music not originally produced by the submitting artist, traditional music may be exempt if over 100 years old and proven to be in the public domain.)
- Music played is played free of royalties.