Combining two very different styles, Kin 4olk combines harsh Rap beats to address many social problems faced within the country. Made up of Cleveland native Daim Dizz and Arkansas’ H.O.R.N., their truthful and
brutally honest sound offers an intelligent form of Hip Hop with a deeper meaning. Their newest release titled “By Spirit, Not By Blood” is a bold release from musicians who are deeply rooted in the music and social protest scenes. Aside from being Musicians, these Artists want to start a legal fund to protect those who are penalized for rising up and standing up for their beliefs. Desiring to help others, the group also hopes to set up other programs designed to help the underprivileged. Another example of something these Artists wish to accomplish is bus transportation for families of prison inmates. These social steps are just the beginning of what Kin 4olk hope to supply for families around the country. Hill hopes to reach out to the public and offer services and inspiration to those in need.
After mainly performing on street corner Rap competitions, Dizz created his own independent label with friend and neighbor Shawn Hart called H.A.M.P. (Holla At Me Productions), Dizz was then offered a deal from a major label, but refused. Not wanting to fall into the same Hip Hop demographic of using negative content to sell records, he decided to pursue his dream independently. Previously working with a DJ in Cleveland and doing local shows, Dizz used this introduction into the music industry to build from hopes that Kin 4olk will spread his positive message.
Recorded at a home studio, “By Spririt, Not By Blood” deals not only with social problems but solutions as well. Establishing a blend of Rap and Gospel, the positive content of the album relates to every human being and addresses individual struggles as well as struggles in society. Dizz and H.O.R.N. are currently in the process of booking as many shows as possible and generating hype around their collective efforts.
What Musical Genre Do You Feel Best Describes Your Music And How Would You Describe Your Sound?
Truthful and brutally honest sound offers an intelligent form of Hip Hop with a deeper meaning. Their newest release titled “By Spirit, Not By Blood” is a bold release from musicians who are deeply rooted in the music and social protest scenes. Also the POP sound is righteously flavored with a rocking rhythm in message of thought provoking pulse of it's own!
How Did You Get Your Name? Is There A Story?
My artist name right now is Daim Israel. I've had many stage names. Daim D'ville - Daim Dizzle - Daim Dizz this has cause some interest with many interviews. Now the making of Daim ISRAEL is the name of my latest album. My listeners would sometimes state: "your music is for real". Hearing this gave way to saying to myself first ya my music is 4rael that became ISRAEL.
What Are or Have Been Your Musical Influences?
My musical influences varies from R/B to Classical and Gospel to Rock n Roll and Pop to Country
What Are You Working On Now? Any Future Collaborations We Can Look Forward To?
Has done tracks and cyohers mixtapes with: CRAIG G , and song with THRISTIN howl the 3rd, cypher joint called killers at large. Dizz has a song with RAPPIN 4 tay.: also 3 mixtapes with Thomas Handsome Dumb up, Stop Being Stupid ! etc... Now I have created a company H.A.L.O.-wear Prods. that reaches out to other independent artist seeking avenues to getting their music heard.
What Is Your Ultimate Goal In The Music Industry? What Is Your Plan Of Action?
Combining two very different styles, I put together a group called KIN-4OLK. Kin 4olk combines harsh Rap beats to address many social problems faced within the country. Made up of Cleveland native myself Damien Dix aka Daim ISRAEL and Arkansas’writer and artist x college baller Erin Hill aka H.O.R.N., our truthful and brutally honest sound offers an intelligent form of Hip Hop with a deeper meaning. Our newest release titled “UP”
What Is Your Favorite Track To Perform Live and Why?
A track that gets the fans in a up roar is PEOPLE GOIN CRAZY the audience usually chime in with the hook of the track TIME IS RUNNING OUT-PEOPLE GOIN CRAZY-TIME IS RUNNING OUT. As for me all our music make you think!!!
What Has Been The Biggest Challenge In Your Career Thus far?
The biggest challenge is trust. Connecting with some orgs. that don't do what they say they will do. The other is raising the funds necessary to get the promotion necessary to get the heard.
What’s Your Typical Songwriting Process?
To only create or use music that speaks for itself and the lyrics flow freely completely.
How Has Social Media Influenced Your Career As An Artist?
It allows the public that may not have ever heard of you or your music to give a listen and comment. Another avenue for sharing a product or ides to others and opens up another way of promoting your music. I use Social Media to allow other independent artist to promote their music if I liked their product.
What Are Some Tracks and Artists Currently On Your Playlist?
DJ DIZZY D http://djdizzyd.myl2mr.com/, DAV-E https://www.reverbnation.com/dave59, CTA SOLOMON CAIN https://www.reverbnation.com/solomonericmagnus, Clay The Analyst https://www.reverbnation.com/q/77rt43, REIGN https://www.reverbnation.com/216reign/song/29258455-03-i-dont-care?0
What Did You Do Before You Started Making Music?
I've been doing music for a long time, so I quest it was in Junior high school that I took up an ability to sketch and do a variety different drawings on paper first for fun. Eventually started getting paid a little money locally for renditions etc...
Any Advice For Young People (Men or Women) That Want To Succeed In The Music World?
Yes chose another profession if your heart really isn't in to it. Especially these days when the market is so full a variety talent. Prepare to sacrifice time and social life for if you are committed and blessed with this ability go for it. Cause even if you don't become the super star you dream about; you will find contentment in your creativity and peace of mind in your God gifted creative abilities. And who knows you might be able to be an inspiration to someone else.
What Would You Change In The Music Industry If You Were A Top Music Executive?
I would search out the independent artist that have truth message that would inspire righteousness and integrity.
How Do You Feel About Originality?
Originality is what most A/R reps look for. It is best to be original in the the music business.
Is There Anything Else We Should Know About You Or That You Would Like to Add?
Previous works from the Artists can currently be found on REVERBNATION, CD Baby, iTunes, and Amazon. Expect to see some creative and intelligent Hip Hop come from these Artists as they strive to help others. Looking deeper than simply making money in the music industry, Dizz and H.O.R.N. hope that they can reach people with their positive message and offer solutions to some of the problems within society.
For more information on Kin 4olk, the individual Artists, and their long-term goals, visit http://twitter.com/KIN-4OLK,
Websites or Social Media Pages:
ACCOLADES: H.A.L.O.-wear Prods.
- Chosen twice as TOP20 Producers with Modern Beats for tracks JUNGLE and HANDLE YO BUSINESS artist KIN-4OLK also HIP-HOP PRODUCERS/ARTISTS needed for MAGAZINE.
- Our music has been selected may times by major companies
- DRAKE'S PRODUCER is signing TALENT Drake, Diddy, Kanye West Campaign Ends 12/17/17 Listen to Song 10Boomf-YoungLegend.mp3 Closed - Selected
- NYC PUBLISHER now signing BEATS/SONGS RCA Records, Disney, Mercury Campaign Ends 01/21/18 Listen to Song BKNoWiN.mp3 Closed - Selected
- SONGS/ARTISTS needed for TOP RADIO Over 1 Million Radio Listeners Campaign Ends 01/21/18 Listen to Song Imaginaation.mp3 Closed - Selected
- EPIC A&R now signing PRODUCERS/ARTISTS Epic Records, 50 Cent Campaign Ends 01/21/18 Listen to Song MONEYpt2.mp3 Closed - Selected
- Interscope Records signing Producers/Artists Interscope, DefJam, Atlantic Campaign Ends 01/03/18 Listen to Song LUVisRAEL.mp3 Closed - Selected
- Interscope A&R signing PRODUCERS/ARTISTS Interscope Records, Dr. Dre Campaign Ends 12/28/17 Listen to Song LOVINMYLIFE.mp3 Closed - Selected
- TOP RECORD LABELS signing NEW SONGS Top Record Labels Jive, Universal Campaign Ends 12/17/17 Listen to Song LETMAEN.mp3 Closed - Selected
- DEF JAM RECORDS seeks NEW DEMOS Def Jam Records, Jay-Z Campaign Ends 12/17/17 Listen to Song 1-01TIIIMMYTURNER21.mp3 Closed - Selected
- WARNER RECORDS A&R seeks BEATS/SONGS Warner Music, Atlantic Records Campaign Ends 12/10/17 Listen to Song 09Procrastination.mp3 Closed - Selected
- SONY MUSIC seeks BEATS/SONGS Sony Music signing New Music Campaign Ends 12/03/17 Listen to Song TELLMAEWHY.mp3 Closed - Selected
- SIRE/WARNER RECORDS seeks BEATS/SONGS Sire Records, Warner Music Campaign Ends 12/03/17 Listen to Song TELLMAEWHY.mp3 Closed - Selected
- RCA RECORDS seeks NEW TALENT RCA Records, Chris Brown, Alicia Keys Campaign Ends 12/03/17 Listen to Song TELLMAEWHY2.mp3 Closed - Selected
- Get Signed