DO YOU WANT TO HOST YOUR OWN RADIO SHOW ON
COLLEGE UNDERGROUND RADIO?
Future Sound Radio is a collection of shows to bring a welcome relief to boring terrestrial radio. We feature some of the most creative and entertaining shows on internet radio. Do you have a great show? Have you ever thought, I would love to be on the radio? This could be for you.
You can have your own show on College Underground Radio. Any type of music show, talk show, sports show, entertainment show, whatever. If you have a show or have been thinking of doing a show, we would like to talk with you.
Weekly, monthly or every two weeks, we can feature your show to the world. College Underground Radio has had over 2.4 MILLION website visitors and listeners from around the world. We have multiple stations in different cities so you can either be global with our corporate station or specifically targeted to one of our cities.
Your show can be either "On Demand" or "Pre-Recorded". Each of our stations have banner ads about your show on College Underground Radio.
Need help with your music show? College Underground Radio has a large and continuously growing music library which you can select artists to use in your show. You will need your own editing capabilities.
There are also plenty of areas for you to make money with your show. You can do short commercials during the show, banners at the bottom of the webpage, Friends of the Show which is a short description of the sponsor and a link to their website or event, Sponsored by which is a picture of your sponsor/logo and a link to their website or event.
Allows your fans to access your shows 24/7. Your show has a webpage with picture and bio plus areas for show archives, contact information, advertising and monetization.
You would pre-record a 30 minute or 1 hour show which would run in a specific day and time slot. The 1 hour show would also be featured in our "On Demand" section (see On Demand below) as well.
What We Ask Of You:
- A show weekly, monthly or every two weeks.
- Show length from 30 minutes or 1 hour.
- For "On Demand" and "Pre-Recorded", send us your show in Mp3 format
- Any topic is okay but we do reserve the right to turn down agreeing to do a show based on too much explicit content.
- Promote your shows weekly through your email lists and social media pages.
- Any music played in the show needs to be royalty free. Must have permission from the artist or artist representative that the music can be played royalty free. We have an online permission if needed or you can also use our Music Library or royalty free music. We carry all genres.
- Insert a College Underground Radio name drop into your show.
- Consider generating advertising revenue for the webpage.
- A 1-2 paragraph bio on the show
- A picture of the show that can be used in banners and promotions.
- Shows with explicit content will only be featured in the "On Demand" section.